When rooting your device(Need help!)
How much safer can you make your phone? Because I've read about if you root your phone apps technically have full permissions of your phone in terms of taking it over.(don't know if thats true or not if they really wanted to) When rooting your phone, will it still connect to your phone provider? And can you control app permissions in terms of what apps can access? And block their access?
- 07-09-2014, 12:27 PM #2
Re: When rooting your device(Need help!)
1. Yes, will still connect to your carrier.
2. You can control app permissions with an app like App Ops from the Play Store.
- 07-09-2014, 12:39 PM #4
- 07-09-2014, 01:17 PM #6
- 07-09-2014, 01:42 PM #8
- 07-09-2014, 01:52 PM #10
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2014, 12:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 02:28 PM
I just rooted my S3 for the first time and custom ROM was installed now the camera doesn't work, did I do something wrong?By Key Marie1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:36 PM
- By cjones in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 10:13 AM
- By VW Maverick in forum SprintReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:53 AM