Notification Bar bug (Pops in & out)

JpexG

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I noticed that it's been a week now that my Moto G started having this behaviour (wich previously didn't have).

The notification bar is always (when on an app) popping in and out like nothing. I saw on a post for the Amazon Kindle that it was the GMail App (Lucky me.. wasn't that application). I tried uninstalling all "custom" apps i have and still, nothing seems to work. It's starting to get nerve breaking because everytime i want to turn my WIFI or 4G on, the menu closes upon entering the options section (Right Icon on the Notification Bar).

Has anybody found a way to fix this?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello, welcome to the forums! Have you already tried booting your phone in safe mode? This will definitely tell you if there's a problem with any app that you downloaded. I would also try wiping the cache partition.

JpexG

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi, sorry for the late late reply. Been a busy week.

Im not very tech savvy when it comes to Android Devices, this is my first time using Android. How my i do all of this?

EDIT: Lolipop 5.1 has just arrived to my phone, hopefuly that should fix it. We can close this, if i happend to find it again, i'll open another post.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19