Two Questions about Moto G - Phone dialer & Camerra app

jinjin12

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
1) for the camera app, is any way to get it to focus by tapping a place instead of dragging the crosshair icon?

2) for the Phone dialer, how do i make it so the dialer shows up automatically everytime i launch the phone app? i don't have launching the phone app and having to press an extra button to get the dialer to show up.

Also how do i delete all my contacts on the phone? i don't see an option for that.

siac55

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
I too, have the question about the phone dialer. I chatted with a Motorola technician and he/she said the only way is to leave the dial pad open when you leave the dialer. That works but begs the issue of an extra tap, at the end of a call instead of the beginning. Since this thread is so old, I guess there might not be a solution to this problem. Maybe an after market app?:(

abhibh

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
For camera use the Google Camera from Playstore.

To Delete a contact to to People app open the selected contact and tap the three buttons on top right for menu and delete.

Posted via Android Central App

eddieco

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, I am Visually Impaired and got on fine with the Moto G dial Pad until I installed the latest update earlier this week. The dial Pad is now a pale blue and is very difficult for me to use. Motorola tell me I can't change the colour and advised me to download a third party dial pad app? Is this the case? If so then can anyone recommend a suitable Dial Pad App? Thanks

Snapphane

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't know a dialer, but there is a launcher called "big launcher". It's not pretty, but should be helpful for those with impaired eye sight.