Dialer / contacts/phone app

zobog

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
How is it? Last phone was a DNA and it was nice. The favorite contacts were at the upper half of the screen, easy access to them.

Is that how it is on the moto x ?

I thought I heard the stock dialer isn't too good. Is there an app you are using to replace it? Or is it good?

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a moto X. I am trying to hold out until verizon gets motomaker, which is rumored to be Nov 11th.. But I got the itch, and I am tempted to just buy the black version right now.

(On moto maker I would choose orange accent and have my name on bootup, other then that not really much to gain by waiting I do not think.)

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
its a dialer. Works good.
If you swipe to the right, you get recent calls list. One more swipe to the right gets you to favorites. Big Pics that you can press to call. It's nice. I had the DNA and I am not missing anything from it.

You make calls with that thing?? jk
I really wanted to wait the motomaker too, but I couldn't. I have been using a case and wonder what the big deal is about the custom colors. They look great, but most of it would be hidden. I'm happy to have it now. Hate waiting.

zobog

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Yea, I am skipping the case and just going to foursqqare and insuring it. I have bad luck breaking phones. The DNA shattered, ugh. People think I break them on purpose just to get new phones.
Something always happens. So anyways, no case for me on this one. But yea, not sure a orange button is worth waiting two weeks for heh.

I am wanting this phone pretty bad. Cool, glad the dial er is comparable to the DNA. I got about 8 people that 95% of my phone calls go to, so quick access to them is all I need.

Thank you for the information.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I am skipping the case and just going to foursqqare and insuring it. I have bad luck breaking phones. The DNA shattered, ugh. People think I break them on purpose just to get new phones.
Something always happens. So anyways, no case for me on this one. But yea, not sure a orange button is worth waiting two weeks for heh.

I am wanting this phone pretty bad. Cool, glad the dial er is comparable to the DNA. I got about 8 people that 95% of my phone calls go to, so quick access to them is all I need.

Thank you for the information.

quick access is there on phone dialer with huge pic of contact and name

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87