Should I buy after Christmas?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the price would drop, except for a sale here or there, until they come out with the next model. :(

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Here is how I'd look at it. Their holiday sale is over, so you shouldn't expect another sale before Christmas. If you are buying on contract, it doesn't matter anyway because it is pretty regularly available for $50. If you are buying off contract and really need it to be cheaper, your best shot it to wait, but there is no sign/reason for there to be another sale or immenent price drop. So, if you can afford it off contract now, you should just get it, because although there is a possibility of another sale after the holidays, it is not very likely at all.

PeltFrelken

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Here is how I'd look at it. Their holiday sale is over, so you shouldn't expect another sale before Christmas. If you are buying on contract, it doesn't matter anyway because it is pretty regularly available for $50. If you are buying off contract and really need it to be cheaper, your best shot it to wait, but there is no sign/reason for there to be another sale or immenent price drop. So, if you can afford it off contract now, you should just get it, because although there is a possibility of another sale after the holidays, it is not very likely at all.
Makes perfect sense. Thanks. Onward & upward.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non