Problems sending & receiving pics with Moto X

dedalus2k

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm having issues with pics sometimes not going through. It's intermittent. Sometimes I get them. Sometimes I don't. I have a friend who got the Moto X a few days after I did and he's having the same issues. I'd chalk it up to Verizon but he's on Sprint. I'm running Contacts+ for my SMS, he's using stock SMS app. So it sounds to me like a Moto X issue. Anyone else having this problem?

aloomis76

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Problems sending & receiving pics

I'm having issues with pics sometimes not going through. It's intermittent. Sometimes I get them. Sometimes I don't. I have a friend who got the Moto X a few days after I did and he's having the same issues. I'd chalk it up to Verizon but he's on Sprint. I'm running Contacts+ for my SMS, he's using stock SMS app. So it sounds to me like a Moto X issue. Anyone else having this problem?

I'm on Sprint and thought it might be a carrier problem...I'm seeing intermittent problems receiving pics more than sending. But they appear to both be touch and go. I haven't really bothered with it because most if not all of my family and friends are using a messaging app that I can easily send pics through (BBM) so I just use that instead. Looks like I am going to have to pay a little more attention to it though if it is a Moto X problem...If I find anything from my digging I'll be sure to leave some news here :)

jlgraham

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Re: Problems sending & receiving pics

I have noticed issues receiving as well, so far only from friends with iPhones on Sprint (I have Verizon) . Also my mother has an old blackberry bold on sprint that I have never been able to receive pictures from, and she is also on Sprint. I haven't found a fix yet, just noticed the pattern.

Posted via Android Central App on my Moto X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez