Play Store: Motorola Assist Update (2.0.29)
Play Store: Motorola Assist 2.0.29
- Added support to troubleshoot drive mode audio issues when connected to Bluetooth
- Meetings where you’re marked as “Available” will no longer trigger meeting mode
- Bug fixes!
- 02-27-2014, 10:11 PM #2
- 02-28-2014, 03:54 PM #3
Re: Play Store: Motorola Assist Update (2.0.29)
And you know what else is new... They Broke It Again!!!
I have had trouble with this app since day one. It turned out to be an issue with AGPS on the T-Mobile variant. Finally get the 4.4.2 update and all was well for a week or two. Now, with this new update, music/podcast playback does not resume. The app opens (the one you select in Assist's Drive settings), but playback no longer resumes. I have cleared Assist's cache and data but that did not help.
Anyone else seeing this?
- By kingofk1ngs in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 32Last Post: 11-13-2015, 04:35 AM
- By lworrilow in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2014, 08:11 PM
- By kingofk1ngs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:00 PM
- By mosher9 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:50 AM