Bugs on the Screen

paulg777

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
My wife reported this "issue," so if more details are required you will forgive me for not knowing.

Yesterday around lunchtime, my wife reported that there were bugs on her screen. Not "bugs," as in screen issues (although this is a screen issue), but bugs, as in insects.

After asking her many times to explain to me what exactly she saw and what circumstances surrounded the event, I can only describe the vague details as I understand them.

Supposedly she had only been using her phone for text messaging that morning. When she pulled her phone out of her pocket at lunch, she noticed a beetle or ladybug sitting on the corner of the phone. She tapped it to see if it was real and it scurried away (under an app icon). Now you see what I mean about "bugs" and screen issues. She reported that several more bugs appeared and that the screen was very dark. She "used a flashlight to find the bugs running around her screen." (She might be losing her mind.)

I searched her phone and could not find an app that would lead me to believe it had a wallpaper bug/insect game. Does anyone know what might be behind this app, virus, or issue?

I understand if you think that my wife is insane. I might tend to agree.

Thanks for you help,

Paul

RedLux

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
It is the new Spotlight Story. To learn more about it or turn it off you can access it the widgets section of the app drawer. Hope this helps.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez