Not being able to save/update contact photo
I'm trying to save a contact photo of my beautiful girlfriend but the app keeps giving me the message that it cannot save photo edits. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-15-2014, 10:35 PM #2
Re: a little help here please, a question about my contact app
I saw another post about this recently--not sure if it was also from you. The Google Photos app is buggy in this respect. If you still have the older Gallery app, use that--it works. If you have the app but don't get the option to use it, then you may have set the default app to Photos. Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google+, and then Clear Defaults. Then try again, this time choosing Gallery.
I already sent a bug report to Google about this via the Google Photos app. You should do the same, so that they get multiple reports.
- By clitrenta in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 08-25-2016, 11:10 PM
- By ShannonAhn in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:32 PM
- By ilgal in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2014, 03:13 AM
- By turbotooslow in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2014, 03:43 PM
- By mysilly in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 01:49 PM