Priority Mode and Adaptive Brightness

bauger34

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Since the update to Lollipop, has anyone else had a problem with both priority mode and adaptive brightness?

The phone switches to priority mode on it's own randomly. I only notice because of the white star in the notification. Easy to switch it back, but I don't know why it switches to that mode in the first place.
I have also noticed that my phone will not keep adaptive brightness enabled. At least once a day I have to turn it back on as the phone switches itself back to full brightness.

I searched for these issues in the Lollipop bugs thread and on some other sites, but didn't find anyone talking about it. Wondering if anyone else is having these same issues.

Thanks in advance

btroberts011

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I haven't seen anything like this yet. Only thing close is my old sound toggle widget won't pull my phone out of priority mode. It just toggles between vibrate and priority notifications. Nothing with adaptive brightness though

G1, myTouch(rooted), NexusS, Nexus5

Dave0314

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem on my Nexus 5. Ever since I got the update yesterday, it keeps going back into priority mode. I even removed tasker in case that was interfering somehow, but it still does it.

bauger34

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Since I factory reset my phone yesterday I haven't had these problems. Actually any bugs that I did notice are no longer there since the reset.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer