How can I get my Moto x (2014) connected to my Jaybird Bluebuds X?

motoxnyc

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Moto x (2014) not connecting to Jaybird Bluebuds X

Hi All,

I have the bluetooth set up, turn on the bluebuds, then have it search. For whatever reason it does't connect.

I also look for all the available devices to connect to on the phone and Jaybirds did not show.

Finally, I've also completed a factory reset on the bluebuds and nothing...

Does anyone else have this issue?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Moto x (2014) not connecting to Jaybird Bluebuds X

From section 29 in the manual:

"With headphones turned off, & within 1 meter (3 feet) of music device, press & hold
center key for more than 4 seconds until you see alternating red/green flashing
of the status indicator and a voice prompt saying “Searching for your music device"

Then tell your phone to search for a Bluetooth device. If you're asked for a passcode, it's 0000.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

I can tell you that it's not a problem with Bluebuds or the Moto X (2014), because I have that same Jaybird headset and a Moto X (2014) and mine work fine. I had no trouble getting them connected. Have you tried connecting them to another phone, or getting your phone connected to a different bluetooth device? That could tell you if either your Bluebuds or your Moto X is messed up.

motoxnyc

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for the reply. setting the blue tooth on the phone and doing a search on the Jaybrid doesn't work.

motoxnyc

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

Thanks Grey. Glad it works for you, unfortunately it's not connecting to my mine. I can connect the Moto X 2014 to the Mini Jam Box- a blue tooth portable stereo but still no luck with the Jaybirds. The Jaybirds work properly, since they connect to my Mac, stereo system, and friends phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38