Google Calendar app loading

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So we all use a Google Calendar app on her phone at least I do. I have the agenda widget on my home screen and I've noticed it would have to go home but it's constantly loading. For a few seconds at a time. I thought they would have fixed this issue with the last update but it doesn't look so. Does anyone else have this issue at all?

32 gig custom made 2nd gen Moto X by moto maker running lollipop 5.0

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
So we all use a Google Calendar app on her phone at least I do. I have the agenda widget on my home screen and I've noticed it would have to go home but it's constantly loading. For a few seconds at a time. I thought they would have fixed this issue with the last update but it doesn't look so. Does anyone else have this issue at all?

No issues with mine. Did you try clearing the cache for the app? Or Wiping the device Cache?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
No issues with mine. Did you try clearing the cache for the app? Or Wiping the device Cache?
There was also a suggestion on the Google Product Forums about disabling the Google Calendar storage application in the app list which I've done and re enabled it.. I'll report back if I see any improvement.