Rooting Verizon Moto X

rsweepe

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I've done tons of research and heard and read so many conflicting things so I thought I would just ask. Is there any way to root the Verizon Moto X? Really want to root this phone for various reasons and can't seem to get a definite answer. I bought the phone on Craig's list its clean and I'm using it on T-Mobile right now so I don't know if that makes a difference.

If anyone can please help or shed some light. I sure hope this phone is rootable lol. Thanks!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I've done tons of research and heard and read so many conflicting things so I thought I would just ask. Is there any way to root the Verizon Moto X? Really want to root this phone for various reasons and can't seem to get a definite answer. I bought the phone on Craig's list its clean and I'm using it on T-Mobile right now so I don't know if that makes a difference.

If anyone can please help or shed some light. I sure hope this phone is rootable lol. Thanks!

Welcome to Android Central!

Give this ToolKit a look and see if it works for you.

[TOOL] Moto X Toolkit v1.4.4 [Backup/Restore… | Moto X | XDA Forums

walrusmonarch

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

This is the only way so far. I've also read that this will no longer work on 5.1, so keep that in mind.

[Noob Guide] Rooting a Verizon (XT1096) or A… | Moto X (2014) | XDA Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana