Worth buying at this point?

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking about buying either the op2 or the new moto x but they are so large I'm concerned I won't like it. Currently using a first gen moto x and really like the software but it's definitely showing its age. I know the camera and the battery life agent stellar but I rarely take pictures and with the turbo charger I think I will be just fine. So for $299.99 is it still worth it?

Posted via the Android Central App

kurveb03

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Moto G 3rd Gen may be? Better battery, storage and camera. You'll just give up quick charge and save some money too.

Posted via the Android Central App

TelecasterM

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
They may drop the price some more after the 2015 X shows up. I bought my 2013 Moto X last November for $250. $150 off new. If I can get a 64 GB 2014 X for $250-300 I may grab one.

adock22096

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Its all in what you're looking for in a phone. If you like having the latest and greatest phone you'll be disappointed. But if you want a smooth device with almost stock Android then its a go. The specs are good enough that it should be able to make it for 2+ yrs.
The camera isn't the best but its relatively inexpensive and I hardly ever use my camera.
The battery definitely isn't as good as my note 4 but I haven't had any problems getting through the day. I'd say it's similar to the iphones I've had in the past. It can make it 2 days with light use but if you log 2 hrs of sot then it will need charged every night.
Overall though I really like the software experience plus I think the design has aged well.

LeLee092

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Deff agree with adock22096 reason why i bought it is coz it looks like it'll age well, just purchased one ($250 new off ebay) no rergretts so far (but its only been a week) front facing camera not so stellar but unless your the selfie queen and dont need the latest and greatest then it should be a solid choice.
PS: i'd deff try finding it under $200 tho (i was a bit desperate so i just took the plunge)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed