Volume on calls sucks

justin1578

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Seriously, turned all the way up I can barely hear people. Depending on the friend & quality of their phone and my environment, I'm having to put some people on speaker phone full volume just to hear them.

I have great hearing and have no problems with any other phone. Is this maybe a dud or is this a Moto X common feature? I'm planning on getting a nice bluetooth and I don't want to give up the phone just for this issue, so if it's all of the phones I'll deal with it.

I'm just wondering if I should try to exchange it and how much of a hassle that would be (bought online, employee).

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Seriously, turned all the way up I can barely hear people. Depending on the friend & quality of their phone and my environment, I'm having to put some people on speaker phone full volume just to hear them.

I have great hearing and have no problems with any other phone. Is this maybe a dud or is this a Moto X common feature? I'm planning on getting a nice bluetooth and I don't want to give up the phone just for this issue, so if it's all of the phones I'll deal with it.

I'm just wondering if I should try to exchange it and how much of a hassle that would be (bought online, employee).

Mine was exchanged on line and had a new phone on 24hrs. Of course I let them put a hold of 627 dollars till I sent my defective one back. Was easy.

Posted via Android Central App