Anyone come from a Note 2?

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
So the moto x has caught my eye recently. I love my note 2, but with the cyber monday deal of the moto x, I'm not sure if I should switch to the moto x or not. I have been feeling that my note 2 is a little too big, like when I take it out on the train and it feels like everyone can see what I am doing. My note 2 has also been having some charging port issues, where it will just stop charging overnight. So has anyone switched from a note 2 to the moto x? Was it worth it? How is battery life compared to the note 2? Thanks!

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I had a note 2 a while back went thru a couple more phones and then got the moto x phone. I love it it doesn't have the "highest" specs but it functions well and battery life is phenomenal.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I had the Note 3, twice. LOVE the note 3. great phone. They are a bit big feeling.
I ended up with the Moto x. the 4.7" screen looks great, the vanilla android has a great clean feel to it. The X from AT&T has Very little carrier bloat ( a Lot less than samsung )
4.4 is just an awesome bonus. the cherry on top.
The moto x hands free, active display, always listening, amazing. The way the phone feels, awesome. ( might be the most comfortable phone ever made)
Battery life gets me thru a day with no issues, I don't even own a car charger. (it may not have AS much battery life as Note 2 tho)

I think the moto x is one of the greatest devices ever made. I work at apple and switched to android thanks to the moto x.

however, you could go S4? slightly smaller with every feature you are used to minus the S-pen. The G2 another good option if you are ok with never getting an update to the OS.
The note 3 is the same size on the outside as your phone but a bigger screen, so I don't think that is a good option. (The note 3 is incredible/awesome tho)

I plan to buy a 2nd moto X cyber monday instead of paying for insurance thru the carrier. $7 x 24 = $168 and if I break screen, lose it, or get it wet that will be another $199 so that will be $367 if something goes wrong. I may as well just buy a 2nd device thru moto maker and get the colors I want. I got the all blk version from AT&T, love it. I had a white moto x and I think the blk one looks better over all.

The best Android phone you can buy | Android Central

Good luck

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I had the Note 3, twice. LOVE the note 3. great phone. They are a bit big feeling.
I ended up with the Moto x. the 4.7" screen looks great, the vanilla android has a great clean feel to it. The X from AT&T has Very little carrier bloat ( a Lot less than samsung )
4.4 is just an awesome bonus. the cherry on top.
The moto x hands free, active display, always listening, amazing. The way the phone feels, awesome. ( might be the most comfortable phone ever made)
Battery life gets me thru a day with no issues, I don't even own a car charger. (it may not have AS much battery life as Note 2 tho)

I think the moto x is one of the greatest devices ever made. I work at apple and switched to android thanks to the moto x.

however, you could go S4? slightly smaller with every feature you are used to minus the S-pen. The G2 another good option if you are ok with never getting an update to the OS.
The note 3 is the same size on the outside as your phone but a bigger screen, so I don't think that is a good option. (The note 3 is incredible/awesome tho)

I plan to buy a 2nd moto X cyber monday instead of paying for insurance thru the carrier. $7 x 24 = $168 and if I break screen, lose it, or get it wet that will be another $199 so that will be $367 if something goes wrong. I may as well just buy a 2nd device thru moto maker and get the colors I want. I got the all blk version from AT&T, love it. I had a white moto x and I think the blk one looks better over all.

The best Android phone you can buy | Android Central

Good luck

Wow. Thanks for the write up. I'm already running stock android on my note 2, so I'm used to that. I actually don't like touchwiz that much... So no s4 for me. It's either I keep my note 2 or get the moto x.

sent from my note 2

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Im typing on my Note 2 right now. Love the phone but was getting a bit much to carry around especially like at the gym. I just bought the Moto x and think that I found the line of phone I will be loyal to as long as they are available. I just really feel that this phone was well thought out and inovative with the features and specs. It really is a joy to use . I will only use the Note at home now when my Moto is charging. Im going to return this one though and get the wood back when they drop.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel45