Anyone have any problems holding the phone on their shoulder and the proximity sensor not working? I never had this problem with my gs3. With the motox if I let go of the phone and keep it on my shoulder, the screen comes back on and my ear starts pressing buttons. Pretty annoying.
- 12-26-2013, 10:50 AM #2
- 12-26-2013, 11:37 AM #4
- By ph0b0s123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 02-23-2014, 02:43 AM
- By JJ Jones in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:58 PM
- By ozgurs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:55 PM
- By informator87 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 07:38 AM
- By stain356 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2013, 04:34 PM