- 9 Posts
Moto X stuck in HSPA+
For some unknown reason my Moto X has been "stuck" in HSPA+ on T-Mobile for the last day or so. It won't catch LTE as usual. So either TM has turned off LTE, which is unlikely here in Phoenix, one of its flagship LTE areas, or there is some problem with my phone. I've tried powering on/off to no avail. I have not dropped it recently. What can I do to look at and solve this problem? I'm running unrooted 4.4 on an XT1053.
- 02-04-2014, 06:41 AM #2
Re: Moto X stuck in HSPA+
Check Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Network Mode first and Settings .... Mobile Networks > Select Network (Usually set to Automatic).
Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
May the Force Be With You
Community Rules & Guidelines
- 02-04-2014, 12:12 PM #3
- 02-04-2014, 05:27 PM #5
- By chris332211 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:42 PM
- By soulgrnd in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 14Last Post: 02-08-2014, 01:13 AM
- By JobinKurian23 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:15 AM
- By Louis Manlangit in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:22 PM
- By VeeYes in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:14 PM