Moto X: Motorola Connect not working

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully it is fixed now but I was having to use the Chrome Task Manager to reset it several times a day. VERY frustrating, but at least that technique was a very simple and fast way to get the extension to work again.

Chase Lilly

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully it is fixed now but I was having to use the Chrome Task Manager to reset it several times a day. VERY frustrating, but at least that technique was a very simple and fast way to get the extension to work again.
This works a lot faster than un-install then re-install. Mine still breaks every day.

hjanweja

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Dont mean to hijack this thread, but have never used connect so far. Is it something that grows on you the more you use it? is there a lot of convenience that it offers? I know i can just use it and figure out but thought would get your opinion first !

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Dont mean to hijack this thread, but have never used connect so far. Is it something that grows on you the more you use it? is there a lot of convenience that it offers? I know i can just use it and figure out but thought would get your opinion first !

If you sit at a desk all day, Motorola Connect is awesome.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Moto X and 2 Win 8.1 PCs. Has been great until 4 days ago when it just stopped connecting. I've cleared cache and data on phone, cookies on PCs, and have deleted and reinstalled Chrome extension. Not working for me either.

It's not you. It totally stopped for me, too. It's an AWESOME thing. When it works.

msnider23

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I just tried it to no avail. While moto connect was a novel idea, it seems to be down more than its up

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I just tried it to no avail. While moto connect was a novel idea, it seems to be down more than its up

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Knock on wood, I have had a fairly good experience with Connect. I use it at work everyday. Outages usually occur once or twice a month from what I can recall.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I think it's the servers for sure. I logged out of Chrome and then back in. It connected fine but wont let me send a text.

Posted via Android Central App

Todd Smart

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Moto X, verizon, 4.4.2...

Seems like at least a couple times a day the chrome extension is unable to communicate w/the phone ... Moto Connect, great idea, very poor execution to this point...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984