Who has issues with their Z Force?

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Check the wifi settings to see if it's set to stay connected during sleep maybe?

Was just about to suggest this. If you have the wifi set to disengage during sleep mode (except when charging) you'll constantly receive this wifi prompt every time you reconnect from sleep.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't, unfortunately. I went through and made sure all the settings were correct when I set up the phone.

It typically disconnects when I'm just normally using the phone. On-off-on-off etc.

Posted via the Android Central App

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I don't, unfortunately. I went through and made sure all the settings were correct when I set up the phone.

It typically disconnects when I'm just normally using the phone. On-off-on-off etc.

Posted via the Android Central App

Well ****, that sucks.

Melissa Leto

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
I have had bad luck with my Moto Z force. My first phone I received at Verizon had pixels out so I exchanged it for a new phone a week later. That phone worked well for 2 months then screen started flickering and just went out completely. I got a warranty refurbished phone a week ago, and today my week old refurbished phone the screen goes bright white, then greenish, then blue, then light yellow. I call Verizon and factory reset the phone and initially it stopped working screen was not responding the whole phone got really hot for about half hour then finally comes up and is bright white worse than ever. I am getting a new phone tomorrow but I want to know why this is happening to me. They tell me they have not heard of this with anyone else.

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
The best suggestion I can offer is when the camera first activates, press the camera icon and choose "Pro" mode. Then take your photos. There is no delay and no "best shot" feature. Just a quick photo capture on full auto "pro" mode. Been the best discovery I've made with the camera.

Thank you!

DwaGeorge

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
My issue on three different occasions has been with my screen going scrambled. I have to try and cut it off and work with for a long while to get my phone back to working. I have ran virus and malware each time and my phone is free of both. I know that mobile phones are not able to be hacked very easy right now but I know that it's coming. Has anyone else had this problem? It's like on the movie Spaceballs when the Death Star goes plaid. That's how the screen looks. Thanks for any feedback.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
My issue on three different occasions has been with my screen going scrambled. I have to try and cut it off and work with for a long while to get my phone back to working. I have ran virus and malware each time and my phone is free of both. I know that mobile phones are not able to be hacked very easy right now but I know that it's coming. Has anyone else had this problem? It's like on the movie Spaceballs when the Death Star goes plaid. That's how the screen looks. Thanks for any feedback.

Sounds like a potentially serious issue. Try a factory reset, and if that doesn't work, time to talk warranty repair/replace.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
My issue was the "low volume" thing. It took four months to fix. FOUR MONTHS without hearing an incoming text or email. Unacceptable. As soon as I can do it, I'm done with Moto.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Possibly a hardware issue after a fall.

Birchbranch

Aug 2, 2017
Visit site
First of all the charging stopped woring after a week.
Accidently I tried an old Microsoft Lumia adapter, and it worked.
It is the only charger that works. (Embarassing Lenovo?)

Second is the call quality. Some people complain that my voice dissapears or are hacking.

I have all mods, but I am really confused how these basic things doesn't work. A phone that is hard to charge or can provide a normal voice call, is unusable..

babracmmm

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I've had the phone since February and I have to reboot it every day or the bluetooth audio clips. It will be going along just fine, and then some process happens, then the bluetooth starts clipping. Reboot fixes it. Pain in the butt. Also, the speaker (not speaker phone) buzzes on phone calls. No buzzing when playing audio or speaker phone, just buzzes when I use the ear speaker on phone calls (and when I hear the ringing on the other side). Now, recently, the WiFi keeps disconnecting, while I am using it, like others have described. First Moto phone since the Razr and it will probably be my last.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I've had the phone since February and I have to reboot it every day or the bluetooth audio clips. It will be going along just fine, and then some process happens, then the bluetooth starts clipping. Reboot fixes it. Pain in the butt. Also, the speaker (not speaker phone) buzzes on phone calls. No buzzing when playing audio or speaker phone, just buzzes when I use the ear speaker on phone calls (and when I hear the ringing on the other side). Now, recently, the WiFi keeps disconnecting, while I am using it, like others have described. First Moto phone since the Razr and it will probably be my last.

I had the Moto Z Force Droid, and never could get the sound to work. Moto lost it after the Razr, so I went with Samsung.