Bluetooth performance, how is it?

Nate Silver

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Anyone have thoughts about the BT performance with the Force? I have a MS Band 2 and Garmin F3HR and would like to know how solid BT is on this phone regarding connection, syncing, notifications, etc.

Nate Silver

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Thanks guys! I'm really intrigued with this phone. Currently switching back and forth between My old Lumia Icon, Note 4, and LG V10. I think I'm giving up on the windows phone thing, it just doesn't seem to have a future. The V10 is a great phone, but I've never really gotten to the point of 'loving' it. On the fence between the Z Force and Note 7 at this point. Getting a little sick of all the media blitz about the Note 7 though.

ericf4

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I can tell you there is no better feeling than snapping from one mod to another. It's a game changer for me.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have thoughts about the BT performance with the Force? I have a MS Band 2 and Garmin F3HR and would like to know how solid BT is on this phone regarding connection, syncing, notifications, etc.
I've had it for almost a week now. No connectivity problems to report. It's constantly connected to my first gen Moto 360 and handles voice and strong audio perfectly with my car.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana