Headphone Adapters

anon(2978616)

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know if it's possible to get some extra adapters? I use the audio professionally and only having 1 adapter without a backup is scary.

I did purchase a generic one online and it doesn't work properly.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Bought this one on ebay, Takes a few weeks to come so no idea if it will work or not, but even if it doesn't at least I'll only be out $2. USB 3 1 Type C to 3 5mm Earphone Headset Cable Convertor Adapter for Letv Moto | eBay

Be sure to post up a comparison review between it & the one that came with the phone. :)

I'm assuming that the adapter contains a DAC to convert digital to analog, so quality of the adapter may make a noticeable difference in the audio quality...

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm assuming that the adapter contains a DAC to convert digital to analog, so quality of the adapter may make a noticeable difference in the audio quality...
Intersting. I have no plans to use mine. I may cut it open and check, after all it should have a DAC.

-edit: OK. I nixed this idea. The cable isn't large enough to contain a DAC. Plus it's definitly proprietary as it doesn't work on the N7. If it had a DAC it should've worked.

instead I did a quick sound test using my favorite Sol Republic Jax earbuds. The sound from the Moto is surprisingly better than from the N7.

Last edited:

anon(2978616)

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Be sure to post up a comparison review between it & the one that came with the phone. :)

Good point. I did get a cheap adapter online for a few bucks and was wondering why it was not working properly. That would explain it, thanks!

hotshotazn

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I bought the cheapo ebay ones. Works fine. I'm not an audio file but they sound decent in my Bose QC2s (only reason I bought the adapters).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87