Naked Or Case?

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Looks like I'm going to head over to the Z-Force Droid from the Pixel. Considering we have a certified shatterproof screen and changable backs, do I need to even bother with a case? I was thinking of getting the Leather mod to improve grip.

What do you current owners do?

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Moving from the S7 Edge to the Moto Z Force gave me a renewed sense of freedom. I do not use a case OR have insurance

anon(6142785)

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Ditto on the Verizon bumper cases. Bought 2 when it was Bogo free. Don't use it much as I like the feel of the phone and the red nylon back.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Looks like I'm going to head over to the Z-Force Droid from the Pixel. Considering we have a certified shatterproof screen and changable backs, do I need to even bother with a case? I was thinking of getting the Leather mod to improve grip.

What do you current owners do?

I use a Incipio Case and Zagg tempered glass screen protector . It may be shatter proof but it ain't scratch proof .

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Got any recommendations of a good bumper case? Saw a few on Amazon with poor reviews.
If you want to use any mods with the bumper your only option are the Verizon bumper or the Incipio bumper. They both allow for the full use of the mods while the bumper is on the phone.
The "bumper cases" you see on Amazon are not "bumpers" they are cases with backs which you will not be able to use with a style mod.

AustinAggie

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm using only a style shell and a tempered glass screen protector.. since the back is replaceable, that seems like enough.

If I found a bumper case I liked I might use it.. but I like the style shells too much to cover them up.

Mattsg430

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I use the Cimo grip case. Got it from Amazon. Comes off easily and doesn't weigh much at all.

I also use the Verizon flexible glass screen protector and so far it has been great.

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Though I love the idea of using it naked especially because of the shattershield, I just can't. The phone is way too slippery. The sides and the back. Even worse in the winter when your hands are very dry.

I have no choice but to use a slim tpu case in order to have a decent grip