keyboard problem?

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
okay, so my mom has my old droid 2, and I rooted it for her so she can use the free tether, it has been rooted for over 7 months now. Recently she has been having troubles with the keyboard, ie; sometimes the keys do not work, sometimes they will put 2 characters instead of one. I thought about trying to go back to stock and seeing if that fixed the problem but something tells me that it's not a root issue, is the phone just breaking? Is there nothing I can do to save the little guy?

darrylmendo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
okay, so my mom has my old droid 2, and I rooted it for her so she can use the free tether, it has been rooted for over 7 months now. Recently she has been having troubles with the keyboard, ie; sometimes the keys do not work, sometimes they will put 2 characters instead of one. I thought about trying to go back to stock and seeing if that fixed the problem but something tells me that it's not a root issue, is the phone just breaking? Is there nothing I can do to save the little guy?

I had an issue going on with my keyboard too. Try this.

Menu - Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - All - Multi-Touch Keyboard - Clear Data

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19