Camera updated?

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I am considering a Maxx, but I am concerned about the camera. I would assume that it is the same camera as is on the X, so my question is has it been updated yet, or have any plans been announced yet for a camera update?

Einsteindks

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Camera update is coming via ota very very soon, or you can flash it yourself, you could download a third party app from the store and assign it as your main camera program. The hardware itself is quite sound.

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
The soak test invites went out last week. I would expect the soak test to happen this week. It will be soon!!!!

boochrisboo

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I still think it is BS that the Moto X got the update weeks ago and yet still nothing on the droids.
I knew Motorola would still find away to screw things up.
I want so much to give them the benefit of the doubt and blame verizon but this time we cant since somehow they got the moto x update through.
Still a jaded droid 3 purchaser.

But all in all I love my MAXX
BCB

CrazyRussian007

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
The camera on the Maxx just received 2 updates - one via OTA update followed by Motorola Camera update via Marketplace

Posted via Android Central App

viper8315

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I am considering a Maxx, but I am concerned about the camera. I would assume that it is the same camera as is on the X, so my question is has it been updated yet, or have any plans been announced yet for a camera update?

Check this thread...http://forums.androidcentral.com/motorola-droid-maxx/308593-pictures-taken-droid-maxx-6.html

I think you'll find the camera works great already! But yes, the camera is in the process of being updated...buy the phone, you'll love it. Especially now that the price dropped on it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty