Noticably worse battery life after update.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
My battery app tells me time remaining as well as discharge rate. It used to be over 21+ hrs from full, and a discharge rate of 1% per 15 minutes.

Now it's 15-16 hours from full and a discharge rate of 1% per 10 minutes.

Any thoughts or observations on this?

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
After I choose scroll down to 'recovery', then use the up volume to select it, it comes up the the "no command" under the android on his back. All that I can seem to do is power off and it boots as normal. Never gets to the clear cache options.

Last edited:

CrazyRussian007

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
After I choose scroll down to 'recovery', then use the up volume to select it, it comes up the the "no command" under the android on his back. All that I can seem to do is power off and it boots as normal. Never gets to the clear cache options.

Is your phone rooted?

Posted via Android Central App

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
So far my battery life seems good. Not noticing a difference

Mine doesn't just seem worse, based on my battery app it's noticably worse. Discharge rate and "time to empty" took a 25 - 30% hit. Can't get to the clear cache to work, runs in to "no command" before I get the wipe cache option.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Got it to the wipe partition option. Also uninstalled/reinstalled the battery app. We'll see how things look in the morning.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Mine has been just as good. When ICS rolled out on the original RAZR maxx we were told that a large system update used a lot of battery and it would seem the battery discharged faster for a few days before it went back to normal.. That may be what people are experiencing

Using my Moto Droid Maxx

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I still get good batt life if not better.
dunasyjy.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch