Assist function

::Montgomery::

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with the Assist function on their Maxx? It just stopped working on my phone about 2 days ago and it causing a massive battery drain on my Maxx. I had to disable due to it just not working at all, and to stop the drain. Anyone else having this same problem?

JimBen73

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
It was a New year's eve bug from what I read. Enable it again, you should be fine. Mine went back to normal yesterday

Posted via my awesome, longer lasting phone than yours aka droid MAXX

njs502

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I had massive battery drain 2 days ago. I force stopped it that day and hasn't caused an issue since. I did not disable it.

Posted via Android Central App

JimBen73

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I just unchecked the drive function and sleep function then rechecked the next day. Works fine

Posted via my awesome, longer lasting phone than yours aka droid MAXX

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine did not start draining the battery, but didn't activate sleep mode. I cleared the cache, force stopped, and rebooted the phone. Both sleep mode and driving mode were fine after that

Posted from my XT1080M

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine did not start draining the battery, but didn't activate sleep mode. I cleared the cache, force stopped, and rebooted the phone. Both sleep mode and driving mode were fine after that

All I did was toggle assist sleep off and back on. It was fine yesterday and today.

Obviously there was a bug that affected Dec 31 only.

Jdalton1111

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I had a problem with the sleep assist 2 nights ago. Tried un-checking and checking again. Still didn't work. No problems now.

Posted via Android Central App