Can't find downloaded video

Baguaplayer

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I had what looked like a pop up and the only way I could get rid of it(at least that's the way it appeared) was to click 'download.'

Something downloaded to my phone and now I can't find where it is to delete it or erase it. Where can I find this downloaded file? I checked my memory card and didn't see it.

Thanks for you help.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I had what looked like a pop up and the only way I could get rid of it(at least that's the way it appeared) was to click 'download.'

Something downloaded to my phone and now I can't find where it is to delete it or erase it. Where can I find this downloaded file? I checked my memory card and didn't see it.

Thanks for you help.

Welcome to the forums.
Go into your app drawer, and you should see a downloads app. Check there.

Baguaplayer

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Settings
Apps
Downloaded

Not there.

I see apps that have been downloaded but no media files. Any place else I should look? Thanks for your help.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I wasn't that clear. Not in settings, but the regular app drawer, where you only have the user apps. Should look like the circle with the 6 dots in it.

From a Liquid Nexus 5

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I wasn't that clear. Not in settings, but the regular app drawer, where you only have the user apps. Should look like the circle with the 6 dots in it.

From a Liquid Nexus 5

The icon can be different depending on device but it should be called the same name

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay, that worked. I found it. Now how do I delete it? I can't find anything anywhere to delete this file. Again, thanks for the help.

Long press the file. That should bring up options and delete should be one of them.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez