Any Maxx replacement in the works?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Anyone heard anything about a replacement for the Maxx being in the works? I know I've only had it since November or whenever it came out, but I occasionally get the itch. I know there is the X+1, but I don't want something with less battery life than I have now. I've been closely watching the LG G3, but wonder if it will be 'too' big and how its battery life will be. One of the reasons I returned the G2 was because the battery life on the Maxx was just superior to it. I loved the phone, but the larger battery won out in the end.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
There are plenty of rumors that there are updates, but, at this point, they are just rumors. (Same for the Moto X+1). Nobody who is allowed to comment publicly knows for sure until they are announced. It may be that the X+1 will have a larger battery than the X. I guess we'll see when we see.

I'm a year away from being upgrade eligible anyway, so I'm more curious to see what comes than interested in something to update to.

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping that the x+1 will be the maxx replacement. Bigger screen and hopefully a bigger battery, and faster updates than the maxx.

Posted via Android Central App