6.0 stuck at 10% Turbo 2

A

AC Question

Phone - Turbo 2-
I have been trying to download 6.0 for three days now, and it is not going past 10%
I have tried using the Verizon Software Upgrade "assistant." It won't even load my phone.

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Mine would hang up when I was downloading the 1 gig file. Cutting the wifi off and on helped get mine past the humps. Had to do it probably 5-6 times but it got through downloading finally.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Connect to wifi, Restart phone, manually engage software update in settings

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(982399)

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Phone - Turbo 2-
I have been trying to download 6.0 for three days now, and it is not going past 10%
I have tried using the Verizon Software Upgrade "assistant." It won't even load my phone.
When connecting to your computer you have use USB 2.0port it will not see your phone connected to 3.0

IronCat21

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
When connecting to your computer you have use USB 2.0port it will not see your phone connected to 3.0
Exactly. I tried it on my very nice HP Envy touch screen laptop, and VZW wouldn't recognize it. So I tried it on older computer with all 2.0 USB ports, and it worked perfectly. Im not entirely sure how to tell what a 3.0 port visably looks like, but just try all your USB ports on all of your computer's.

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Exactly. I tried it on my very nice HP Envy touch screen laptop, and VZW wouldn't recognize it. So I tried it on older computer with all 2.0 USB ports, and it worked perfectly. Im not entirely sure how to tell what a 3.0 port visably looks like, but just try all your USB ports on all of your computer's.
Most of the 3.0 ports that I have seen have blue on the inside instead of black or grey