Moto droid turbo 2 carrier compatibility

A

AC Question

Hi everyone, im from Argentina, and i would love to buy a droid turbo 2 from motorola's central store, but i have a serious question. Does this cellphone work with any carrier? And if its not, there is any way to unlock for working in foregin countries?
Thank you all.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! All Verizon phones are supposed to come unlocked, so you shouldn't have to go through any special procedure. You might want to call Verizon just to make sure, though--they might require you to activate it on their network first in order to use it subsequently on another network.

Here are the specs: Motorola Droid Turbo 2 - Full phone specifications. Compare its GSM and LTE bands with the bands your carrier in Argentina uses. If they overlap, you should be able to use it.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I'd suggest seeing if you can buy a Moto X Force instead - it's the same hardware but designed with mobile bands specifically for non-Verizon, non-US countries.

This is from Motorola's Chile's page: Moto X Force | Motorola

It doesn't look like they sell it in Argentina for some reason, but they do in Chile, as well as other South American countries.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty