No one had the Droid I was looking for....

NovaSS369

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I went to two different Verizon stores to see if they had the Droid Ultra...nope they said they could order it only. My Best Buy doesn't even have it, what gives? So much for a release date. I wanted to see this phone and possibly give it a test drive since I know how the HTC One will perform and I really only want to compare it to the X. Anyone else have this issue?

Posted via Android Central App

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I went to two different Verizon stores to see if they had the Droid Ultra...nope they said they could order it only. My Best Buy doesn't even have it, what gives? So much for a release date. I wanted to see this phone and possibly give it a test drive since I know how the HTC One will perform and I really only want to compare it to the X. Anyone else have this issue?

Posted via Android Central App

I called the little Verizon store next to where I work and they said that due to high demand, only the corporate stores were getting them today(although its quite possible he had no clue what he was talking about).Then I called the corporate store that's about 5 miles north of where I work. They said they got some in but where sold out. I called another store that's about 6 miles south of me. I don't know if they are corporate or not. They said they got a few in but they were all sold out. I ended up going to the corporate store next to where I live and they only had 2 left(i don't know how many they got in) Luckily one of them was the red one and I snatched it up. But they seem to be going like hotcakes. So much or the people who said the phone was pointless and would be a complete failure.

NovaSS369

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Exactly, techies and nerds don't buy the majority of phones and they aren't the typical consumers source for reviews. People look for information on mainstream sites and recognizable names and good advertising to buy phones. Motorola's on Verizon are going to be huge I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty