Storm to Droid X

burm

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I am planning on switching from my BB Storm to the Droid X. I am on a BES and I am worried about my contacts, calendar, etc. not wirelessly updating regularly like my BB does. I spoke with my IT department and they have confirmed that my e-mails will be pushed with no problem but they could not give me a definite answer about contacts and calendar. Has anymore made the switch from BB to a droid device on a BES? What am I getting in to? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I am planning on switching from my BB Storm to the Droid X. I am on a BES and I am worried about my contacts, calendar, etc. not wirelessly updating regularly like my BB does. I spoke with my IT department and they have confirmed that my e-mails will be pushed with no problem but they could not give me a definite answer about contacts and calendar. Has anymore made the switch from BB to a droid device on a BES? What am I getting in to? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.

I know that in a VZW store they plug both phones into this box and it transfers all your Contacts, Pics, and as for calander I'm not sure.

TurboCam

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
the droid X has builtin suport for exchange servers. from what I understand, you won't have to pay for the BES service anymore. My office has Exchange but I never bought the BES package for my BB. I am looking forward to wireless exchange updates on the Droid X!