What is the status of your Droid X order

kingpin119

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I doubt I was just lucky enough to get a knowledgeable rep. I would push the issue or call back and get another rep. I got an order number and everything. He didn't even hesitate or have to look into it. He just took my order right away.

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
They let pre order one. The rep will be placing the order for me first thing in the morning. So I have to call him after 1pm tomorrow for a tracking number.

I have an order # as well. :)

Sucks Telesales has the MIR though.

Last edited:

easyrun99

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I tried to do the same thing and was told to wait until tomorrow to call...

Just got off the tele-sales # again. They placed my order and said it will ship tomorrow and be here Friday.

The salesman offered me a promo; free dual usb car charger and car mount for the X for $199.99 (no mail-in rebate required) and free overnight shipping. This worked out very well given that I would not be able to get to a store tomorrow.

easyrun99

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
They gave me an instant rebate. You have to ask them and they'll give it to you.

My rep asked me where I heard about the phone, I said "internet site" and he said they'd match the online price...then he offered me the usb car charger and car mount for free...woohoo...

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
very cool, i'll guess i'll try again later....so, what exactly did you guys say...."i want to order the Droid X" and that was it? no luck on my end.

easyrun99

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
So wait, you just managed to order your phone right now?

Which number did you call?

800-256-4646...same number kingpin gave. I called the regular CSR line earlier and they said no joy. Telesales said "sure thing"!

I too got a confirmation number and my rep said he'd call me tomorrow and give me my tracking number.

easyrun99

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Never "ask"; always "tell" them what you want to do (politely of course). If you ask they assume you're prepared to hear "no".

I said that I'm eligible for an upgrade on my line and I'd like to order the new Droid X since I wouldn't be able to make it to a store tomorrow. He said, "I can definitely help you with that". He also tried to upgrade my wifes line to an X as well...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez