X and bluetooth...

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
whats with the X not discovering my jawbone icon? anybody else having this problem? throw a dog a bone if all possible. thanks ahead of time :confused:

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
It found my Plantronics no problem, are you sure you set the Jawbone to discoverable? Do you need to unpair it from the old phone?

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
i did turn on the "make device discoverable" option. it was conencted to an incredible but i already did a factory reset on that device... any other suggestions?

Led7

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
i did turn on the "make device discoverable" option. it was conencted to an incredible but i already did a factory reset on that device... any other suggestions?

Did you put the ICON into pairing mode and then have the X scan for BT devices? My X found the Jawbone almost right away.

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
Anyone having issues with the X and a Plantronics Voyager Pro? I can pair it and get it to connect every now and then but when I toggle on BT, it doesn't connect. I then have to go in to settings where it will show paired but not connected. Yesterday I was able to get it to connect after trying to connect them manually a few times but today it wont work at all. Anyone else?

dsteinschneider#AC

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues with the X and a Plantronics Voyager Pro? I can pair it and get it to connect every now and then but when I toggle on BT, it doesn't connect. I then have to go in to settings where it will show paired but not connected. Yesterday I was able to get it to connect after trying to connect them manually a few times but today it wont work at all. Anyone else?

My Voyager Pro paired and connected perfectly with my Droid X when on Froyo but voice commands didn't work (I believe the issue was the mic volume was too low so the voice recognition was unable to "hear" my commands). Now the voice commands work very well with Gingerbread .602 but I'm having some minor issues with the Voyager Pro. What happens is the Droid X detects the Voyager Pro and says connecting for longer than usual and the goes back to paired but not connected. I have two of these Voyager Pro's so that may be part of the issue. Two thirds of the time they connect right off the bat. For those times it doesn't I'm always able to get it to connect by turning bluetooth off and then back on on the Droid X and turning the Voyager Pro off and then back on. It usually works the first time but sometimes takes twice.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
My Voyager Pro paired and connected perfectly with my Droid X when on Froyo but voice commands didn't work (I believe the issue was the mic volume was too low so the voice recognition was unable to "hear" my commands). Now the voice commands work very well with Gingerbread .602 but I'm having some minor issues with the Voyager Pro. What happens is the Droid X detects the Voyager Pro and says connecting for longer than usual and the goes back to paired but not connected. I have two of these Voyager Pro's so that may be part of the issue. Two thirds of the time they connect right off the bat. For those times it doesn't I'm always able to get it to connect by turning bluetooth off and then back on on the Droid X and turning the Voyager Pro off and then back on. It usually works the first time but sometimes takes twice.

I had this problem with my Voyager as well. Sometimes hitting the button on the BT would activate it, other times I had to reboot the BT, and rarely the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amy453