Blackberry's New Slogan to Fight Droid X

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I just recently switched to a Droid and while I love it my blackberrys served me well. I would buy one again in a heartbeat.

So many of the people bashing BB were talking them up just a year ago and in a few years when the next new thing comes along they will talk trash about Android devices.

Ktulu

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
How about...

Blackberry, we only do one thing right but it's a big f#$%ing thing.

That sums up the difference between my Storm 2 and Droid X in a nutshell. Everything is better on the DX except email. In retrospect it might have been better to have made a clean break instead of having both devices running side by side.

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Blackberry, we only do one thing right but it's a big f#$%ing thing.

That sums up the difference between my Storm 2 and Droid X in a nutshell. Everything is better on the DX except email. In retrospect it might have been better to have made a clean break instead of having both devices running side by side.

Yeah, that's about my feeling too. I know Google wants to promote Gmail, but they really need to remember that promoting the entire ecosystem is more important and start supporting all email clients with a push-system that can feed to a single app.

Here's hoping for Gingerbread (and failing that, here's hoping the Storm3 or 4 will rock hard core).

Ktulu: Have you tried maildroid? It's currently free in the market, and it's written by another Blackberry expat. Sure, it's not as polished as the tried and true BB version that has an entire team behind it, but it's the best thing I've found so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984