Homescreen help

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So my biggest "problem" with the X is being able to customize the homescreens the way I want them. I came from a Storm 1 and never had the ability to customize much of anything. Now that I can I'm stuck. I keep putting things in places and then deleting them. I just can't do this. I've downloaded about 5 apps or so and Launcher Pro+ and that's about it. I had Beautiful Widgets downloaded and maybe something else, but I uninstalled Beautiful Widgets after not being able to decide on anything there either. What I really want is the HTC Sense-like flip clock and then I really don't know what else to do. Also, my phone seems to be a little laggy. Now it's not that bad, but it is noticeable. Will FroYo fix this? Thanks guys!

lemcoe9

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Beautiful widgets has a skin for the clock that looks a lot like the HTC sense clock.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Im in the same boat but came from a droid with launcher pro and I don't know if I want it on my x.however I miss the landscape orientation they accompanies launcher pro. Take some time you try the new os its got some cool stuff but launcher pro is pretty sweet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I bit the bullet and reinstalled Beautiful Widgets and paid for Launcher Pro+. So far so good. Now if I can just find a lock screen app that doesn't stutter, I'll be fine. And once FroYo hits, WATCH OUT!! lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non