E-Mail Question/Issue - Receiving Previously Deleted Mail

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
From time to time, I will re-receive emails that I had already read and deleted on my phone. Why would this happen? It's quite frustrating. I use the stock mail app and this is a yahoo account where this is happening.

CIMYA89

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
The same exact thing is happening with my yahoo account and its so pissig me off but i cant find anything on it but if you do let me know.

friguy3#AC

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
This was happening to me on my yahoo account. All of the sudden id get 30 emails after i turned on and unlocked my phone...all from the past few days that I had deleted. I thought it may be due to the turning off of data after x minutes in the battery settings and since ive changed that to always on, i havent had the issue, although it has only been a few days. It never did it to my aol or gmail but I dont get emails on them as much as yahoo.

NEST600

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
This happened to me on the Droid Incredible using the stock HTC mail app against my IMAP accounts. But not often, it sometimes wouldn't fully update/delete on the server until the next poling interval. So if I was in the mail app I'd see the old mail re-appear and then after a few seconds disappear again. friguy3 seems to be onto something because that is more-or-less what I experienced.. I only had data on full-time when with WiFi and static. And it never happened then. -Pk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699