Seymour324

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
the Droid X my storm2 is terrible but i dont want to wait till the 26th to get the phone shipped because thats just that much closer to the release of the new holiday phones, granted i dont need the newest phone but i like to weigh out my options so now that I missed the initial batch of droid x's i feel as if i should wait till new ones come out so i can decide what i want
agree?
disagree?
let me know

jamesc

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Well if you wait until September you pick from keyboard vs no keyboard (Droid 2 vs X) and then there is still the Incredible which is great in its own right. The trend has been the phones have been shipping faster than the date promised, but I would wait it out.

chrisb3

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Well if you wait until September you pick from keyboard vs no keyboard (Droid 2 vs X) and then there is still the Incredible which is great in its own right. The trend has been the phones have been shipping faster than the date promised, but I would wait it out.

Why September? The Droid 2 will be out in stores tomorrow (you can order it online now).

Waiting until September will open up the possibility of him getting the VZW version of Galaxy S Android phone.

Oh yeah, the limited R2D2 Droid 2 will hit in September too...

jamesc

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Why September? The Droid 2 will be out in stores tomorrow (you can order it online now).

Waiting until September will open up the possibility of him getting the VZW version of Galaxy S Android phone.

Oh yeah, the limited R2D2 Droid 2 will hit in September too...

Right, I said September because of those two possibilities, and the likely hood the big 3 (IMO X, 2, INC) will be most likely easily accessible.

BTW how crazy do you think lines will be for R2D2 version? I smell a costume thread...

Seymour324

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
the droid "pro" or what ever its going to be called is rumored for this year too right? mabey ill hold out until the droid x is avaliable in stores or will be shipped the same day online and see if there are anymore substantial leaks by that point

wamphryi

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I was in the same thoughts...but there will always be a "new" phone coming....look at the specs for the phone you think you want by September.....is the X the best? If so .... order it. Thats what I did on Monday

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I was in the same thoughts...but there will always be a "new" phone coming....look at the specs for the phone you think you want by September.....is the X the best? If so .... order it. Thats what I did on Monday

Exactly, there are always new phones coming. Supposedly a global phone in late Fall, plus two other Android phones. And then of course more phones next year.

Just the nature of technology. You just pick what's best for you at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty