Help is it only me?

DroidEye22

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah i just got my x today and after a while of playing around with it i saw that my camera had 1red pixel and 1 blue pixel. After i installed Camera 360 there were no pixels, then i checked back on the stock camera i saw the 2 pixels, my phone has the .604 update, so i was wondering if this is a bug or is it a isolated issue. Thanks in advance.

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
You may be missing about 8 million pixels :)

I assume you mean stuck pixels. There are two possibilities, if it's just a small number of pictures where you've got these it's probably just noise - not much you can do about it other than shoot with better lighting. Camera 360 may have some better noise reduction software as one of it's stock filters.

If it's in all your pictures they may be stuck pixels, essentially bad photosites in the sensor (2 bad out of 8 million is a 99.999975% success rate - still not bad). Camera 360 may have a feature to detect these and map them out.

Personally I haven't bothered to check for stuck pixels on my camera because 1) it's a lot of pixels to look through and 2) it's just a camera phone.

DroidEye22

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Lol thanks i did so research. Turns out its a bug in the software that makes me get stuck pixels. Seems very common in Droid X phones after the .604 update.

Writing this from my 1 day old Droid X, P.S. i love it when my phone says Droid.

DroidEye22

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Lol thanks i did so research. Turns out its a bug in the software that makes me get stuck pixels. Seems very common in Droid X phones after the .604 update.

Writing this from my 1 day old Droid X, P.S. i love it when my phone says Droid.