What's happening to my Droid X?

whitecoyote

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
My Droid X has been working excellent until a few days ago.
I noticed when I receive a call, or turn on the screen (where I have to slide the bar to unlock), the bottom half of the screen looks like a "bar code". It is flashing in, and out. It seems to be getting worse.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Try turning the phone off, then on, first. If that doesn't work, try a Factory Data Reset from Menu, Settings, Privacy. Verizon's gonna do the FDR anyway before they give you a replacement device.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I remember there being a bunch of bad displays that got out initially. There were even some threads about it in the Moto Support forums and I remember Moto Matt saying to take it into Verizon and have it replaced. That said, is it only on that screen? If so, I would try what xliderider says first.

whitecoyote

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
I remember there being a bunch of bad displays that got out initially. There were even some threads about it in the Moto Support forums and I remember Moto Matt saying to take it into Verizon and have it replaced. That said, is it only on that screen? If so, I would try what xliderider says first.
Thanks for the replys.
Yes, it appears to be on the start up screen where I have to slide the bar to unlock.
Everything else seems to work fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89