Anyone Get a Vibrate After Phone Turned Off?

jak112460

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
When I push the button on top of my phone to turn the screen off I get a momentary vibrate a second or so later. Sometimes it will do it again a few seconds after the first. Is this normal?

jak112460

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
I just want to make sure I was clear. It's not when powering down the phone. It's when I push the button on the top and just turn off the screen. It will either do a small vibrate and then follow it up with a pair of quick vibrates or it will just do one small vibrate.

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Have you power cycled the X? Have you had any problems with the sd card mounting or unmounting? The vibrations usually occur when mounting or unmounting the sd card. What you describe is not normal behavior for going into and coming out of standby though.

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I just want to make sure I was clear. It's not when powering down the phone. It's when I push the button on the top and just turn off the screen. It will either do a small vibrate and then follow it up with a pair of quick vibrates or it will just do one small vibrate.

When you turn OFF the X, right after everything shuts down, there's a brief vibrate. Been that way since the latest update.

That's not what the OP is asking about though...

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I just noticed that it will give a tiny vibrate a few seconds after turning off the screen. It's random and does it about fifty percent of the time.

Have you power cycled the X? Have you had any problems with the sd card mounting or unmounting? The vibrations usually occur when mounting or unmounting the sd card. What you describe is not normal behavior for going into and coming out of standby though.

Do you have any issues or problems with your sd card? As mentioned, the vibes usually happen when the sd card is being mounted or dismounted.

Try taking your sd card out and reinstalling/reseating it in the slot.

jak112460

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
Do you have any issues or problems with your sd card? As mentioned, the vibes usually happen when the sd card is being mounted or dismounted.

Try taking your sd card out and reinstalling/reseating it in the slot.

The card is in tight. The back is very loose. Verizon is sending me a new one. You would think after all of the D1 issues they would have come up with a better back design for these phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member