Home Replacement Apps

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Nothing that I know of. Others might have links. The top two are launcher pro and adw. You could try searching for them and should be able to find some info. I've used both and prefer launcher pro. If there are any specific features you are looking for, I can try and help.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
+1 for Launcher Pro Plus. Lovin' it. Had long time, since 2.1, 2.2 and now 2.2.1. Always excellent, no problems, so very customizable.

alexrogers#AC

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Huge fan of launcher pro. The one thing it won't do though is allow you to change the app drawer to list view. Does any home replacement app (or any other app for that matter) allow this?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dahlheim

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
i'm a huge fan of both LP and ADW. everyone's phone configuration is different. for me, i was surprised to find that LP, which i had been using for months happily, turned out to be the source of significant lag in my system i was having trouble pinning down. i switched to ADW and wow, big difference. only posting this so people don't get lulled into the "it works just fine for me" posts on these forums. if you have a lot of lag, eliminate one program at a time and test. it worked for me.

Tat2

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Home Screen Transitions

I just started using Launcher Pro Plus,....is there any add on that will change the transition of how the home screens are like the app Live Home has where you can choose either slide, page book flip, cube rotate, etc....???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38