Widgetsoid. Check it

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Check out this widget. Very custom control widgets. Just started playing with it but think its sweet. Search in market.
aefc0304-5c40-b68b.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sciurus#AC

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Cool widget. Whatever you want to have easy access to, it's probably in there. Lots of customization options, too. And it's free! Definitely worth a try.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I've been using this widget for a few days now, definitely pretty badass. I do have a question, though:

If I include the option to turn off Mobile Data, will that effectively shut everything down like Airplane Mode, or will I still be able to receive phone calls? I guess I'm wondering what all is turned off by switching Mobile Data off?

Thanks!

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
i used it for a bit yesterday, not sure if its related, but i uninstalled the app, then put the stock widget back. turned on bluetooth, then turned it off. went back to turn it on and it wouldnt work! i had to reboot the phone. i'm not sure if this widget had anything to do with it or not though. just fyi.

_Zguy__

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I've been using this widget for a few days now, definitely pretty badass. I do have a question, though:

If I include the option to turn off Mobile Data, will that effectively shut everything down like Airplane Mode, or will I still be able to receive phone calls? I guess I'm wondering what all is turned off by switching Mobile Data off?

Thanks!

You will be able to do phone calls text messages but no 3g or 2g data connection so no internet

Reactions: Wildo6882

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Anything that pulls or pushes info. Id say all that. You would have no connection when used so it can't get the info.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That's basically what I was looking for. I plug my phone in at night and the only thing I want coming in are calls and texts. This would be something easy to click on right before bed to stop all that other crap from coming in. Thanks!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty