Market Issues after Wipe

TipTheScales

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Running .596 GB Rooted Deodexed

After upgrading to the above version, I wiped the user data and cache. I've done this before with no problems. Until now.

When restoring the apps (a lot, and i forgot to click off restore in the privacy menu), Market started acting weird. It took forever to download a few apps (one WiFi). I tried to install Dropbox and Titanium so I could restore my apps that way, but when I would specifically point to those programs to download, I would have market say the download was unsuccessful and to try again.

I managed to download the .apk's from Dropbox and Titanium and install them outside the Market. I restored all my apps and I think everything is good.

Until I try to download other apps from the Market. Now the error that was popping up when I was restoring is applying to any and all apps I want to download and update.

Any suggestions as to what the problem is and how I can solve it would be awesome!

Thanks ladies and gents!

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Running .596 GB Rooted Deodexed

After upgrading to the above version, I wiped the user data and cache. I've done this before with no problems. Until now.

When restoring the apps (a lot, and i forgot to click off restore in the privacy menu), Market started acting weird. It took forever to download a few apps (one WiFi). I tried to install Dropbox and Titanium so I could restore my apps that way, but when I would specifically point to those programs to download, I would have market say the download was unsuccessful and to try again.

I managed to download the .apk's from Dropbox and Titanium and install them outside the Market. I restored all my apps and I think everything is good.

Until I try to download other apps from the Market. Now the error that was popping up when I was restoring is applying to any and all apps I want to download and update.

Any suggestions as to what the problem is and how I can solve it would be awesome!

Thanks ladies and gents!
See post below, it very well could be your problem (corrupt SD card or corrupt file on SD card).
http://forum.androidcentral.com/motorola-droid-x/92646-im-so-frustrated-right-now-please-help.html

Reactions: TipTheScales

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty