Screen removal

markstanco#CB

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I have some spots under my screen. Is there a way to remove the screen, clean, and then replace?

tapatalkin' while driving fast in heavy traffic

breakmedown

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I did it, and it's really not that hard at all. The hardest part is having the right tools, which you probably don't and aren't as easy as going to the Home Depot to get.

I'm not exactly sure how you managed to get dirt or anything underneath your screen. The seal around that thing is pretty tight, so you may have some additional issues with your phone if that's the case. You never know, though.

markstanco#CB

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I did it, and it's really not that hard at all. The hardest part is having the right tools, which you probably don't and aren't as easy as going to the Home Depot to get.

I'm not exactly sure how you managed to get dirt or anything underneath your screen. The seal around that thing is pretty tight, so you may have some additional issues with your phone if that's the case. You never know, though.

i dont know how it happened either. I am hoping to get around to cleaning it up this weekend.

I have a 6 foot tall tool chest in the garage with one full drawer of screwdrivers and torx drivers that says I do have the right tools though. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38