droid x2 can't play video well?

jjimppang

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
i just got my droid x2 today,
and i put 720p video in the droid from my computer..
and it wouldnt run smooth....
it lags like crazy, and sound is keep getting disconnected... REALLY? no point of hdmi out then...
anyone else having this trouble? and btw, i wasnt running any apps or anything, just to make sure..
and it was avi format... T.T

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
i just got my droid x2 today,
and i put 720p video in the droid from my computer..
and it wouldnt run smooth....
it lags like crazy, and sound is keep getting disconnected... REALLY? no point of hdmi out then...
anyone else having this trouble? and btw, i wasnt running any apps or anything, just to make sure..
and it was avi format... T.T

You might want to try another video. I have streamed .avi files from my computer through my wireless network to my phone and displayed them on my TV hundreds of times and never have had any issues. I had an issue with .mkv files. I converted them to .avi and they ran fine. But, you really shouldn't be having any issues with .avi. Like I said, try playing another .avi file.

It should not be like that, as I know Droid X2 supoort up to 720P video adn avi format. Maybe you can try to download a free video player app and try.

I think this article can be helpful: Top 5 Video Player Apps for Android Devices.

You might want to try this as well. This is a good article. I myself use MoboPlayer, QQPlayer and RockPlayer Lite, which are three of the five in the article. And, I use UPnPlay for streaming wirelessly from my computer, but, it still requires a video player to use (whether it's stock, or, one I mentioned previously).

So, yea, try another file, and, if that doesn't work, maybe try a non 720p avi file, just to make sure you can play that. And, try some other video players.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo