Droid Dies

khup

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Got my Droid two weeks ago and used it frequently with no problems. Once in a while the device heated up, but I assumed that was standard when heavily multitasking. Yesterday morning, the display stopped working -- the LED indicator was flashing but I couldn't get anything to show up on the screen. Nothing happened when I slid the keyboard out either. After some more attempts I removed the battery and reset. Now the LED indicator wouldn't even turn on, and the display was still dead. I tried connecting the charger, which did nothing but make the phone heat up around the camera area after a while. I took it into the Verizon store, and the technician proclaimed the phone dead after examining it, replacing the battery, and still not getting it to work. He said it was the first such incident he has seen. So out of nowhere, curiously in line with the release date of the Droid Incredible, my Droid died.

G

GenericMessage

When you sell nearly three MILLION (thats 3,000,000) Droids, one or two are bound to be bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress