tapatalk message

ebruot

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
It's very annoying, I thought if I said OK it would stop, but it didn't. I installed the apparently but I don't really like it. There has to be a way to get rid of it you would think.:mad:

Genetic_Bloom

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I think it's only when you visit AC, that's the only place I've seen it but I could be wrong. Just stop visiting until they get the point that it's annoying to have these popups coded in and remove them.

ebruot

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I think you're right. I went to some other forums that have tapatalk enabled and I didn't get the stupid popup. Is there an official place at AC to request them to remove it? I don't think they will stop if I'm the only one that stops visiting the forum.

Genetic_Bloom

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I doubt any of us leaving would affect them since they probably don't care anyway. There's a section of this forum I found called Android Central meta where you could post and let them know. I'll chime in along and maybe they'll change it because it really is frustrating seeing random promotion every time one visits the forums.

Here, I started one: http://forum.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=108052#post108052

ebruot

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I emailed the developer and he said it is a onetime popup and to make sure your browser acccepts cookies. I turned the cookies on and it looks like problem solved.