Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I restore Google toolbar?

Just got my Droid today. Was trying to drag the Google toolbar at the top of the home screen, down to the bottom, and before I knew what happened, it turned red and disappeared. I searched through the phone and the manual, and I've searched different word combinations here on this site to see if I can get a hit on this, but I have not gotten any helpful results.

Can anyone advise, please?

Thank you in advance!

its a widget... so long press on an empty spot on your home.. and add the google search bar... you will need 1x4 spaces i believe..
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Fixed. Thank you very much. I didn't realize it too, was a widget.

You can also hit the magnifying glass button to access search if you don't want to use up all that screen real estate.

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar View Post
    its a widget... so long press on an empty spot on your home.. and add the google search bar... you will need 1x4 spaces i believe..
    Thx's drkstr, u help'd me out big time! I've been messing around w/ tnid y thing 4 day's. Good look'n out, Thx u!